- Set-your-own 4-digit combination for convenience and security
- Reset to any of 10,000 personalized combination
- 2in (51mm) wide solid brass case for strength and weatherability
- 1in (25mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for superior cut resistance
The Master Lock No. 175 Resettable Combination Padlock features a 2in (51mm) wide solid brass case for strength and weatherability and a 1in (25mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for excellent cut resistance. The 4-digit dials allow you to set-your-own combination and reset to restrict/change allowed access – 10,000 combinations available.
- Product Number 175
- Description Commercial Boxed Packaging
- List Price $22.34
- Shelf Pack Qty 6
- Master Carton Qty 36
- Body Width 2in (51mm)
- Shackle Dimensions A: 5/16in (8mm) B: 1in (25mm) C: 1in (25mm)
Manuals & Downloads
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I fix a resettable combination lock that sticks from time to time?
- How do I set or reset the combination on a "Set-Your-Own" combination padlock model 175, 176, 177 or 178?
- I've lost the reset tool for changing the combination on my resettable lock model 175, 176, 177, or 178. How can I get a new one?