|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Question:||How do I change the combination on a "Set-Your-Own" combination lock model 1520D, 1523D, 1524D, or 1534D?|
Here are instructions for changing your model number 1520D/1523D/1524D/1534D combination lock:
1. Open lock and withdraw the shackle.
2. Pull spring loaded metal end cap off.
3. Remove all 4 or 5 combination wheels.
4. IMPORTANT: Make sure the red marks remain aligned with Master logo. Install wheels so desired combination aligns with the Master logo.
5. Snap metal end cap back into place. (Note: If end cap will not mount properly, check wheels to make sure they are right side up.)
6. Close shackle and scramble wheels to lock.
Note: Please secure your NEW combination in a safe place since you are the only one who knows what it is!
Store your combination at www.masterlockvault.com - a FREE service from Master Lock! The Master Lock Vault provides a safe & convenient place to store all of your confidential data for quick & easy access from your PC, iPhone, or any other mobile devices!