|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Question:||How do I reset a “Set-Your-Own” Word combination cable?|
Here are instructions for resetting your "Set-Your-Own" Word combination cable:
1. Spin the wheels until you decide on a 4 or 5-letter word for your new combination. Visit www.masterlockbike.com and select customer support for examples. Record your choice.
2. Dial the combination wheels to read R-I-D-E-R and withdraw the cable.
3. Turn the knob 90 degrees in a clockwise direction until it stops.
4. Reset the combination wheels to the desired word making sure the letters line up with the marks on the case.
5. Once you have selected your word combination, turn the knob back to the original position in a counterclockwise direction.
6. Your new combination is now set.
7. You may reset the combination as often as you like.
Note: Please secure your NEW combination in a safe place since you are the only one who knows what it is!
Store your combination at www.masterlockvault.com - a FREE service from Master Lock! The Master Lock Vault provides a safe & convenient place to store all of your confidential data for quick & easy access from your PC, iPhone, or any other mobile devices!