|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Question:||How do I reset a “Set-Your-Own” combination cable?|
Here are instructions for resetting your "Set-Your-Own" combination cable:
1. Open the lock using the factory set combination of - - - - .
2. Flip the reset lever to the up position to reset your combination.
3. Reset the combination making sure the desired numbers are lined up with the pointer.
4. Flip the reset lever to the down position to complete the setting of the combination, making sure you do not move the number dials.
5. Test the new combination by fully inserting the lock prong into the cylinder hole and read the number.
Note: Please secure your NEW combination in a safe place since you are the only one who knows what it is!
Store your combination at www.masterlockvault.com - a FREE service from Master Lock! The Master Lock Vault provides a safe & convenient place to store all of your confidential data for quick & easy access from your PC, iPhone, or any other mobile devices!