|Models #175, 176, 177 and 178:
Store your combination at www.masterlockvault.com - a FREE service from Master Lock! The Master Lock Vault provides a safe & convenient place to store all of your confidential data for quick & easy access from your PC, iPhone, or any other mobile devices!
- Open lock with the factory set or previously set combination. The lock must be set to the current combination, or you cannot reset it. Note: the shackle must be in the open position to reset the combination.
- Insert reset tool (enclosed in package) in hole on side of lock.
- Push reset tool in and turn 90 degrees (in either direction). Reset tool automatically stays in this position.
- Set wheels to desired combination.
- Turn and remove reset tool. Lock is now set to new combination.
- Record your new combination in a safe place.