Lost or Stolen Phone
Reset Keys allows the lock Owner to revoke all Bluetooth® access to the lock, including their own. The Owner and all guests will receive updated Bluetooth® credentials on their mobile devices.
Lost / stolen device note! The owner of a lost or stolen mobile device should first go to the MasterLockVault.com web site and change their username and passcode.
To Reset Keys, the lock Owner must:
- Make sure that the Owner's device that is synced to the lock is within proximity of the lock (Reset Keys cannot be performed remotely).
- Select the lock from the Locks list.
- Touch manage lock in the upper right corner. Enter your passcode, if prompted.
- Touch the settings icon in the upper right corner.
- Touch reset keys.
- Follow any additional instructions in the app to save the changes to your lock. This step must be completed for each lock the lost or stolen device had access to.