Parts & Terminology
- Escutcheon Plate - Corrosion-resistant escutcheon plate hides mounting hardware and is designed to fit virtually any locker made.
- Locking Mechanism - Choose from a variety of springbolt or deadbolt locking mechanisms to match your facility's locker styles and security requirements.
- Dial - Smooth-turning dial affords quick access. Five pre-programmed combinations available at the press of a button on all built-in combination locks.
- Key Control Option - Optional key control override feature allows quick access by supervisor or administrator. Available with both combination and built-in locker locks.
- Shackle - Choose from hardened steel (1502, 1525) or hardened steel alloy (2002, 2010) for maximum resistance to cutting and sawing.
- Case - Stainless steel outer case with cold-rolled steel inner case protects locking mechanism from severe physical attack.
When facing the locker, if the hinges are on the right side, it is considered a right-hand opening locker. Conversely, if the hinge is on the left, it is a left-hand opening locker. Many locks are specified for either right-hand or left-hand opening lockers, so be sure to select the correct lock when ordering.
Key Controlled - locks which have a key override for supervisory access.
Built-in - Locks which are bolted to a locker door.
Built-in Key Lock - Locks opened with a key, which are bolted to a locker door.
Pin Tumbler Lock (1710/1714) - Locks that have a pinned keyway for higher security.
Dead Locking Latch on Bolt (1670) - Bolt which requires that the dial must be turned to lock the lock.
Springbolt (1654) - Spring loaded bolt which allows the lock to be locked without turning dial.
Bolt Throw - Outward movement of bolt.
Knob and Dial Assembly on Built-ins - See supplemental parts sheet.
Following is a list of supplementary parts that can purchased for repair, maintenance or installation of locker locks.
Built-in Combination Locks
|1630-0035||Bag (50) kep nuts (specify model)|
|1630-0313||Dial, escutcheon plate, cylinder assembly (specify model and serial number range)|
|1630-0606||Complete back case assembly (specify model and serial number range) (1630 or 1631 only)|
|1630-2590||Blank dialing instruction tags (specify model) (1630 or 1631 only)|
|1652-0313||Easy grip-and-pull dial, Escutcheon plate, cylinder assembly (specify model) (1652, 1654 or 1655 only)|
|1652-0313MD||Metal dial, Escutcheon Plate, cylinder assembly (specify model)|
|1654-0320||Extension set (specify model) (1654, 1655, 1670 or 1671 only)|
|1654-0606||Complete back case assembly (specify model and serial number range) (1654 or 1655 only)|
|1654-2590||Blank dialing instruction tags (specify model) (1652, 1654, 1655 only)|
|1670-0606||Complete back case assembly (specify model and serial number range) (1670 or 1671 only)|
|1670-1590||Blank dialing instruction tags (specify model)(1670 or 1671 only)|
|1500-0590||Blank dialing instruction tags (1502/1525 only)|
|1525-2500||Individual padlock boxes (1502/1525 only)|
|294||Bumpers/Black, Red & Blue (1502/1525 only)|
|2010-1590||Blank dialing instruction tags (2002/2010 only)|
Cylinder Locker Locks
|1630-0035||Bag (50) kep nuts|
|1710-0390||Bag (50) nuts and bolts|
|1710-0030||Bag (50) bolts only|
|1710-43959||ADA Compliant Key Head (key available separately)|