Terms & Conditions for Master Lock Personalized Lock Box Program
Welcome to Master Lock's Laser Engraved Lock Box Program (the "Program"). Our Program is designed to allow you to personalize your lock box with your own images, logos, photographs, graphics and text. However, before uploading any images you must carefully read and accept the terms and conditions of our Program ("Terms"). These Terms may be changed or updated at any time, but you can always find the most recent version here. In the case of inconsistencies between these Terms and information included in off-line materials (for example, promotional materials and mailers), these Terms will always control. You should periodically check this page to make sure you are up to date.
By entering and using this website, you indicate that you accept these Terms and that you agree to be bound by them. Acceptance of these Terms creates a binding contract between you and Master Lock Company LLC., that you will use the Program only in a manner consistent with these Terms. Your permission to use this website and access our related services is entirely conditioned on and subject to your compliance with these Terms.
If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not access this website or otherwise use this Program.
- User Submitted Materials. Any materials submitted by you, including without limitation, images, logos, photographs, graphics, text and other materials are considered "User Submitted Materials" and are subject to these Terms.
- License to Use Your User Submitted Materials. You will retain ownership of such User Submitted Materials, and you grant us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, with right of sublicense (through multiple tiers), to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), modify, create derivative works of and publicly display your User Submitted Materials in any current or future medium in connection with the production or provision of any product or service you request or to show you or others (for our marketing purposes, including on our websites or in any other media) how your User Submitted Materials might appear in or on our products. For example, when you place an order for a product, we will prepare, manipulate (if necessary), and engrave or otherwise transfer the User Submitted Materials onto our lock boxes and, in some instances, related materials, for production, packaging and shipment.
- Confirmation of Necessary Rights to User Submitted Materials. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to each and every component of the User Submitted Materials, and that the User Submitted Materials (whether in whole or in part) do not and will not infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, trade secret right or other intellectual property right, privacy right or other right of any third party, and that the User Submitted Materials (whether in whole or in part) are not unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- Confirmation re Likenesses Shown in User Submitted Materials. You consent to the use of your likeness if it appears in any User Submitted Materials, and you represent and warrant that you have obtained the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual who appears in User Submitted Materials to use such individual's likeness in the manner contemplated by these Terms or otherwise by your use. If any such identifiable individual is under the age of eighteen (18), you represent and warrant that you have obtained such written consent, release and/or permission from such individual's parent or guardian (and you agree to provide to us a copy of any such consents, releases and/or permissions upon our request).
- NOTE: If your User Submitted Materials contain the likeness of an identifiable individual under the age of eighteen (18), we strongly recommend that you do NOT include any identifying information (such as full name or address) regarding that individual with such User Submitted Materials.
- Our Rights. User Submitted Materials may be subject to examination from time to time. Although we will not examine or otherwise review all User Submitted Materials, we reserve the right to delete, move, and edit User Submitted Materials for any reason, at any time, without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that we may, in our sole discretion but with no obligation, refuse to use any User Submitted Materials (including, without limitation, suspending processing and shipping of any order relating to any User Submitted Materials) if we believe the User Submitted Materials contain content which is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. You agree that we may in our sole discretion remove User Submitted Materials in response to user reports or requests but that we have no obligation to do so.
- Disclosure of Violations or Unlawful Conduct. You agree that we may disclose any User Submitted Materials as well as your information and the circumstances surrounding the use thereof, to any third party in order to provide the applicable products or services, enforce these Terms or comply with legal obligations or governmental requests.
- Your Responsibility to Store Your User Submitted Materials. We are not responsible for, and will have no liability for, the storage or removal of any User Submitted Materials. We recommend you keep back-up copies of your User Submitted Materials on your hard drive or other personal system.
- No Guarantees re User Submitted Materials. You acknowledge that we in no way guarantee the accuracy, quality, or appropriateness of User Submitted Materials or how they reproduce on our products.
Limited Warranty. In no event will we or our affiliates be liable for any claim of any nature, whether direct or indirect, arising from or related to (i) user submitted materials made available on or through this program, including errors or omissions in any content, or (ii) loss or damage incurred as a result of any user submitted material.
Any product or service made available through this service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Your use of the program is at your own risk. If you reasonably demonstrate that our products featuring your user submitted materials is of unacceptable quantity or quality, or was lost or damaged during shipment, or was not returned by us to you, our sole obligation, and your sole and exclusive remedy, will be for master lock to either (i) refund the full amount of the purchase price of such products, or (ii) reprint the products at no extra cost to you.
Except for the above express limited warranty, to the extent permitted under applicable law, master lock and our affiliates expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty that (i) our custom services will be provided in a manner that is uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, or (ii) that our products or services will meet your requirements. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any user submitted material.
To the fullest extent permitted under law, the remedies set forth in these terms are your sole and exclusive remedies.
Limited Warranty. To the fullest extent permitted under law, neither master lock nor our affiliates will have any obligation or liability (whether arising in contract, warranty, tort, including negligence, product liability, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages or liabilities (including any loss of data, revenue or profit) arising with respect to your use of the program or related services, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
I have carefully read and understand these Terms and agree to be bound by them.
- "Do Not Operate" European Spanish
- Provides a visual representation of the authorized employee
- 3-1/5in (81.3mm) wide x 5-4/5in (147.3mm) high Spanish self-laminating safety tags with European Danger symbol
- 3/8 in (9.5mm) diameter brass grommet accepts all Master Lock and American Lock safety padlocks and lockout hasps
- Complies with OSHA lockout tagout standard
- Durable Polypropylene with PVC laminate overlay resists water, grease, extreme temperatures, and common industrial chemicals
- Durable construction withstands over 50lbs (22.7kg) of pull force
- Customize with name, department, and employee specific photo I.D.
- One item consists of 1 bag with 12 tags and 12 ties
The Master Lock Model No. S4800LES Do Not Operate, Spanish with European Danger Symbol, Photo ID Safety Tag features a process that fuses graphics into rugged industrial-grade polypropylene blended with a metal additive; ideal for use in food processing and pharmaceutical facilities. The longest lasting tags available, the Guardian Extreme tags stand up to wash downs, humidity and extreme temperatures. Usable for indoors or outdoors with resistance to sun, rain, sleet, windborne sand and dirt and chemical resistance to over 30 chemicals.
- Product Number S4800LES
- Description Not Keyed
- List Price $32.53
- Master Carton Qty 6