How do I view and export audit history and data for Master Lock Vault?
You must be an account administrator to view account history. To see the account history:
- Log into the Master Lock Vault Web Interface.
- Select the history tab in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Here, you can see who attempted to open which lock, when they attempted it, and how.
- To filter these results, click on the filter icon and select the definition.
- To export data, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “export” button. This will generate a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file of the data.
How do I view a lock’s settings, location, and history in Master Lock Vault Enterprise?
To see more information about a specific lock, first launch the Master Lock Vault Enterprise app. Then:
- Navigate to the “Authorized” tab and select the lock you want to view.
- Click the tab you want to view beneath the image of the lock.