Terms & Conditions for Master Lock Personalized Lock Box Program
- User Submitted Materials. Any materials submitted by you, including without limitation, images, logos, photographs, graphics, text and other materials are considered "User Submitted Materials" and are subject to these Terms.
- License to Use Your User Submitted Materials. You will retain ownership of such User Submitted Materials, and you grant us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, with right of sublicense (through multiple tiers), to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), modify, create derivative works of and publicly display your User Submitted Materials in any current or future medium in connection with the production or provision of any product or service you request or to show you or others (for our marketing purposes, including on our websites or in any other media) how your User Submitted Materials might appear in or on our products. For example, when you place an order for a product, we will prepare, manipulate (if necessary), and engrave or otherwise transfer the User Submitted Materials onto our lock boxes and, in some instances, related materials, for production, packaging and shipment.
- Confirmation of Necessary Rights to User Submitted Materials. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to each and every component of the User Submitted Materials, and that the User Submitted Materials (whether in whole or in part) do not and will not infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, trade secret right or other intellectual property right, privacy right or other right of any third party, and that the User Submitted Materials (whether in whole or in part) are not unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- Confirmation re Likenesses Shown in User Submitted Materials. You consent to the use of your likeness if it appears in any User Submitted Materials, and you represent and warrant that you have obtained the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual who appears in User Submitted Materials to use such individual's likeness in the manner contemplated by these Terms or otherwise by your use. If any such identifiable individual is under the age of eighteen (18), you represent and warrant that you have obtained such written consent, release and/or permission from such individual's parent or guardian (and you agree to provide to us a copy of any such consents, releases and/or permissions upon our request).
- NOTE: If your User Submitted Materials contain the likeness of an identifiable individual under the age of eighteen (18), we strongly recommend that you do NOT include any identifying information (such as full name or address) regarding that individual with such User Submitted Materials.
- Our Rights. User Submitted Materials may be subject to examination from time to time. Although we will not examine or otherwise review all User Submitted Materials, we reserve the right to delete, move, and edit User Submitted Materials for any reason, at any time, without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that we may, in our sole discretion but with no obligation, refuse to use any User Submitted Materials (including, without limitation, suspending processing and shipping of any order relating to any User Submitted Materials) if we believe the User Submitted Materials contain content which is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. You agree that we may in our sole discretion remove User Submitted Materials in response to user reports or requests but that we have no obligation to do so.
- Disclosure of Violations or Unlawful Conduct. You agree that we may disclose any User Submitted Materials as well as your information and the circumstances surrounding the use thereof, to any third party in order to provide the applicable products or services, enforce these Terms or comply with legal obligations or governmental requests.
- Your Responsibility to Store Your User Submitted Materials. We are not responsible for, and will have no liability for, the storage or removal of any User Submitted Materials. We recommend you keep back-up copies of your User Submitted Materials on your hard drive or other personal system.
- No Guarantees re User Submitted Materials. You acknowledge that we in no way guarantee the accuracy, quality, or appropriateness of User Submitted Materials or how they reproduce on our products.
I have carefully read and understand these Terms and agree to be bound by them.
- Keyed Alike - order multiple locks to open with the same key or order to match other locks with the APCT14 cylinder
- 1-3/4in (44mm) wide solid aluminum body offers strong protection against the elements
- Durable green anodized finish withstands abuse and harsh environments
- 5in (127mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter boron alloy steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Rekeyable 6-pin APCT14 cylinder prevents picking
The American Lock No. A1269KAGRN Solid Aluminum padlock, Keyed Alike – multiple locks open with the same key – features a 1-3/4in (44mm) wide aluminum, green body and a 5in (127mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy steel shackle for superior cut resistance. Dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying and 6-pin APTC14 rekeyable cylinder is pick resistant and has tens of thousands of key changes.
- Product Number A1269KAGRN
- Description Keyed Alike, Commercial Boxed Packaging
- List Price $21.40
- Shelf Pack Qty 6
- Master Carton Qty 24
- Body Width 1-3/4in (44mm)
- Shackle Dimensions A: 5/16in (8mm) B: 5in (127mm) C: 3/4in (19mm)
- Color Green