Terms & Conditions for Master Lock Personalized Lock Box Program
- User Submitted Materials. Any materials submitted by you, including without limitation, images, logos, photographs, graphics, text and other materials are considered "User Submitted Materials" and are subject to these Terms.
- License to Use Your User Submitted Materials. You will retain ownership of such User Submitted Materials, and you grant us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, with right of sublicense (through multiple tiers), to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), modify, create derivative works of and publicly display your User Submitted Materials in any current or future medium in connection with the production or provision of any product or service you request or to show you or others (for our marketing purposes, including on our websites or in any other media) how your User Submitted Materials might appear in or on our products. For example, when you place an order for a product, we will prepare, manipulate (if necessary), and engrave or otherwise transfer the User Submitted Materials onto our lock boxes and, in some instances, related materials, for production, packaging and shipment.
- Confirmation of Necessary Rights to User Submitted Materials. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to each and every component of the User Submitted Materials, and that the User Submitted Materials (whether in whole or in part) do not and will not infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, trade secret right or other intellectual property right, privacy right or other right of any third party, and that the User Submitted Materials (whether in whole or in part) are not unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- Confirmation re Likenesses Shown in User Submitted Materials. You consent to the use of your likeness if it appears in any User Submitted Materials, and you represent and warrant that you have obtained the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual who appears in User Submitted Materials to use such individual's likeness in the manner contemplated by these Terms or otherwise by your use. If any such identifiable individual is under the age of eighteen (18), you represent and warrant that you have obtained such written consent, release and/or permission from such individual's parent or guardian (and you agree to provide to us a copy of any such consents, releases and/or permissions upon our request).
- NOTE: If your User Submitted Materials contain the likeness of an identifiable individual under the age of eighteen (18), we strongly recommend that you do NOT include any identifying information (such as full name or address) regarding that individual with such User Submitted Materials.
- Our Rights. User Submitted Materials may be subject to examination from time to time. Although we will not examine or otherwise review all User Submitted Materials, we reserve the right to delete, move, and edit User Submitted Materials for any reason, at any time, without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that we may, in our sole discretion but with no obligation, refuse to use any User Submitted Materials (including, without limitation, suspending processing and shipping of any order relating to any User Submitted Materials) if we believe the User Submitted Materials contain content which is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. You agree that we may in our sole discretion remove User Submitted Materials in response to user reports or requests but that we have no obligation to do so.
- Disclosure of Violations or Unlawful Conduct. You agree that we may disclose any User Submitted Materials as well as your information and the circumstances surrounding the use thereof, to any third party in order to provide the applicable products or services, enforce these Terms or comply with legal obligations or governmental requests.
- Your Responsibility to Store Your User Submitted Materials. We are not responsible for, and will have no liability for, the storage or removal of any User Submitted Materials. We recommend you keep back-up copies of your User Submitted Materials on your hard drive or other personal system.
- No Guarantees re User Submitted Materials. You acknowledge that we in no way guarantee the accuracy, quality, or appropriateness of User Submitted Materials or how they reproduce on our products.
I have carefully read and understand these Terms and agree to be bound by them.
- Magnum® #1 Choice of Professionals
- Tough-Cut™ octagonal boron-carbide shackle is 50% harder than hardened steel
- Maximum shackle clearance for more uses
- Dual-Armor™ protection: 1-3/4in (44mm) laminated steel core for strength surrounded by stainless steel & zinc outer components for weather resistance
- Dual ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance
- Reinforced body bumper for scratch resistance
- 4-pin cylinder for increased pick resistance
- Keyed Alike - Same key opens all four locks
- Lifetime Guarantee
The Master Lock Magnum® No. M1XQ Laminated Padlocks feature a 1-3/4in (44mm) wide laminated steel body for maximum strength and reliability, and is surrounded by stainless steel and zinc outer components for weather resistance. The 5/16in (8mm) diameter octagonal shackle is 1in (25mm) long and made of Tough-Cut™ boron-carbide, 50% harder than hardened steel, offering maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking ball bearings provide maximum resistance against prying and hammering. The Lifetime Guarantee provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
- Product Number M1XQ
- Description Keyed Alike
- List Price $38.14
- Master Carton Qty 6
- Body Width 1-3/4in (44mm)
- Shackle Dimensions A: 5/16in (8mm) B: 1in (25mm) C: 13/16in (21mm)